Sometimes there's a time where you need to disable or delete the specific group because it's being used in the external identity service or already been changed. In order to do that, you need to have admin user to modify tenant groups, please check these KB down below about Admin access:
- login to https://portal.safous.com
- Go to Settings tab> ZTNA
- In Accounts, choose Groups(IdP)
- If you only need to disabled the user, you only need to toggle the status button from green to grey.
- If you need to delete the group, click on plus icon (+) on the right side of the group you want to delete
- The detail information will be expanded and the "Delete" button will be shown. Click "Delete" button, which will pop-up confirmation notification then click "OK"
- Once the delete quest has been processed, it will notified the success information