To create policy for specific users and/or group, basically it's the same as the one on getting started article in here. A little bit detail of instruction on the users and the group, which also you need to have admin user to create policy, please check these KB down below about Admin access:
- login to https://portal.safous.com
- Go to Settings tab> ZTNA
- In Policies, click on New Policy button
- Once clicked, it will expand all the option for policy that can be use for application authorization
- You need to input the policy name because it's mandatory and must be unique to other policy
- For this time we're focusing on how to create policy which can be accessed by specific users and/or groups for specific app, so on "Users Groups" click on "Specific Users & Groups"
- Then the option of "Users and Groups" will be changed in to "Specific Users & Groups"
- Next click on search users, which will drop down all users to be choose
- The case also will be the same as group, which will shows all group that can be choose
- As for the applications, categories, access policy and configuration fill/choose with what you want to be mapped. Then click "Save"
- It will give you success notification, once the policy has been added
To test the policy is successfully implemented or not, you need to ensure these things:
- User that already created by admin, please refer to here
- User already enrolled the MFA and can login properly, please refer to here
- Your favorite web browser to open User Portal
Once you login, then you will shown all the application that your user could access