When you are using Safous ZTNA service, you can configure and set up several things that related to your environment's application management. This application management can be access once you logged in Safous Admin Portal, then go to Settings > ZTNA > Application. Below is the example screenshot for the application management that you could find in Admin Portal.
In that page you could do many things, such as:
- Creating HTTP based Application
- Creating SSH based Application
- Create RDP based Application
- Creating SMB based Application
- Disabling and Deleting Existing Application
If you need more information what else you could do for ZTNA application management, please visit the link here. If you couldn't find what you're looking for, you could ask question to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance